One of the many unique features of Bredbury Hall Hotel & Club is our nightclub, which is open on Friday and Saturday nights or for special private events any other day (advance booking required).
Considered among the top clubs and bars in Manchester, The Club is attached to the main hotel by an atmospheric tunnel that takes you into a beautifully renovated 16th century barn. Amidst the barn’s original rustic beauty and architecture, there are six bars, an extensive dance floor for those keen to dance the night away, plenty of relaxed areas to chill out with friends and an exclusive VIP area with two private bars.
On Fridays, our Ladies’ Happy Hour includes half-price wines between 8pm and 10pm (except during the festive period). The Club is open until 2am on Friday and Saturday night, but the party doesn’t stop there – with karaoke in the Amrit Bar until 5am. Our famous hot roast beef sandwiches are served well into the early hours!
- The Club is open to both residents and non-residents.
- Last admission is at 1am.
- Smart dress code. Gentlemen must wear smart shoes, trousers and collared shirts.
- Live entertainment.
- Complimentary entry tickets to The Club are not valid during December.
Do you have a special occasion to celebrate or are joining us with a group of friends? Why not reserve one of our exclusive VIP Club Packages and celebrate in style! VIP Packages are available every weekend and we cater for birthdays, stag and hen groups, as well as family and work parties.
- Your club host will meet and greet you and show you to the VIP club lounge
- Your host will be with you all night!
- Includes all mixers, ice and fruit
- Packages must be pre-booked and paid for no later than 5pm on the day of visit. Usual club policies remain.
- Spirits available - Grey Goose - Havana Club - Jack Daniels - Hendricks - Courvoisier
- Our VIP Packages are available every Club night
- Our VIP Packages include a set number of free entries, standard entry fees apply to any additional guests (£5 before 10pm and £10 after 10pm)
- Last entry for VIP Package guests is 11.30pm
- VIP Packages are subject to availability
- Over 21’s only
- Standard Club Entry rules apply
- Bredbury Hall Hotel & Club operates a strict over-21 age policy
- Dress code is smart casual – this is a minimum acceptable standard
- Smart shoes are required – no sportswear or trainers
- Dark jeans are permitted when in keeping with other policies
- T-shirts and polo shirts are not permitted
- No ripped or torn clothing
- No clothing with offensive slogans or messages
- Tattoos are permitted with the exception of any that are deemed offensive or intimidating in nature
- Bredbury Hall Hotel & Club management reserves the right to refuse admission and exercise the right to search
- Bredbury Hall Hotel & Club operates a zero tolerance policy on drugs
- No food, beverages or alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises at any time
WEEKEND POLICY REGARDING ENTRY TO THE BARS, DINING ROOM AND TO THE CLUB
- We have a dress code that is ‘smart casual’; this is the minimum acceptable standard.
- Gentlemen will be expected to wear a collared shirt and smart shoes. Training shoes are unacceptable and will result in a refusal of entry to either the restaurant or the club.
- Jeans will be acceptable, if judged to be smart and in keeping with an overall impression of willingness to cooperate with the high standards we wish to maintain throughout the facility. Ripped, torn or untidy jeans will result in a refusal of entry.
- Ladies' apparel will be expected to be tasteful. The policy with respect to tattoos has been relaxed so fashionable tattoos alone will no longer be seen as a reason for exclusion from the club in the absence of any other factors.
The final decision on entry will be made by the senior member of staff on the main entrance. This decision made will be final and not subject to debate and is wholly supported by the management.
- Friday 18th August - Clubland
- Sunday 27th August - Pure Garage
- Saturday 28th October - Halloween
Call 0161 4307421 to find out more about these events and to buy tickets.